Choose the Fate of Baby Annie

This is the blog about Annie, a college age female, who has an emense intrest in diapers and adult baby play. This is not about nor asscoiated in any way with actual children and is made for adults who share intrest in this fetish only. If you have no intrest in age-play, adults wearing diapers, or BDSM such as spanking this site is not for you please exit now. Other than that, for those of you that care to read on, please enjoy!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Trouble With Computers

Sorry for the Delay but I will have another post up tonight. Sorry to keep you guys waiting so long I hope your not too upset! I think this is the last of my computer problems so ...let's hope!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I move that because you took so long and tortured us with the suspense of the story, you should have to spend an entire week in diapers, 168 hours (non stop.) That should teach the little baby. any other idea on this. Oh yes, i bet baby would look cute in a skirt with a diaper underneath. Only bottles during that week nothing else.

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes oh my yes! A week in diapers and a skirt with a bottle only, I second this.

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Blogger said…

    LOL you sure have a great sense of humor! I just hope my Daddy doesn't see this or he might put it into action!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home