Choose the Fate of Baby Annie

This is the blog about Annie, a college age female, who has an emense intrest in diapers and adult baby play. This is not about nor asscoiated in any way with actual children and is made for adults who share intrest in this fetish only. If you have no intrest in age-play, adults wearing diapers, or BDSM such as spanking this site is not for you please exit now. Other than that, for those of you that care to read on, please enjoy!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

COSI!

As soon as I got out of the bath Daddy had a nice warm towel to wrap me in. The he went to take me to his room where he had all the stuff to diaper me layed out. After a very heated diapering Daddy revealed a surprise for me. He was going to take me to COSI! COSI is a fun science learning center for kids of all ages. It is hard to explain in any written paragraph. Imagine a huge building filled with science experiments that are all hands on. It is an amazing place and if you are ever in Ohio I recommend going to it. I am not sure if they have them in other states...they might. If your curious about this any more than I have already described you can check out thier website at www.cosi.org

So there I was, riding in my boyfriends car with two diapers on going for a fun filled day. Once the car started moving Daddy pulled against the seatbelt to lock me in. He likes to call this his makeshift carseat, since it really keeps me still and in one place. After an enjoyable ride we arrived at COSI and were ready to start our adventure. For all of you who have been at COSI there is some experiments that are geared toward older kids, and other at little kids....guess where Daddy took me. It was a lot of fun. He took me to see some live shows and it was jsut a great time. Then about halfway through the day as we were walking down a busy hallway Daddy just looks at me and says "Baby, is your diaper wet?" I just stared with my mouth wide open. I didn't know what to say. I hear a kid about 5 giggle and some other people gave me funny looks. I coulda died right then and there! I quietly told him no I haven't wet yet and that I was fine.

That little realization made me evaluate my situation a little more. I was more away of the soft, gentle rubbing of my diapers as I walked. The sweet slight scent of baby powder that was surely in abundance. I was in bliss. then I had to pee. I, by now, was getting very used to peeing in public. So, of course I jsut let it go. However, one small problem. Daddy forgot to cut a slit on the bottom of my diaper. So since it wasn't able to leak through to the diaper...a slight bit leaked out. As soon as Daddy told me this I of course rushed to the bathroom. Where he proceeded to laugh at me and my post-haste speed. I soon realized it was nothing to fret about. Yes there was the tinest of buldges in my hips, not enough anyone would notice who wasn't an ab or dl. Yes, there was also a spot on my pants however, since it was so small and given the nature of most peoples rational, I highly doubted anyone would think twice about it. I relaxed and let out a little more pee.

We continued to walk around for another few hours chatting and enjoying the experiments. Daddy indulged in any childish activity I wished to participate in. Then it was time to wrap things up and go home. We had plenty of post football game patying to do after dinner so we needed to get back. Boy, I really sis not expect to go out partying...in diapers....

6 Comments:

  • At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    very intresting. what kind of diapers do you use?

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are braver than I am. I've been to COSI and it can be very crowded. My public experience is limited to movies at Lennox where you can hide in a dark theater. But I'll bet it was a true rush for you.

    By the way, this is a great blog you have here.

    Carmen

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Way to go, Annie! I have many fond memories of OSU and COSI - and I never would have been brave enough to go out in diapers! Of course, I didn't have a "daddy" then to take care of me, either! Lucky you!
    Can't wait to hear about the partying - I often thought it would be a whole lot easier in nice thick diapers! No bathroom lines!!!!!
    Enjoy yourselves, and GO BUCKS!!!!

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger Blogger said…

    Thanks guys for all your comments! Just so you know...I use depends. It's the only one I can constantly get my hands on. I know I know there are much better ones out there and maybe one day I will be lucky enough to get the chance to!!

    Thanks Carmen, it really was a rush! I am glad you have found the time to go out in public yourself. It's a whole diffrent experience isn't it?

    Buckeye Diapergirl I do enjoy myself and I am glad that your excited about my partying experiences. I will be posting those soon so just wait!

    Thanks again to all of you guys! I appriciate all your great comments. It really makes me feel that this blog is reaching some people!

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great blog! This is my first time reading it and it is so nice to hear the day to day shannanigans of another abgirl. Sounds like you had a lot of fun today.

    -Baby Brooke

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Blogger said…

    Thanks Baby Brook, I sure did!!

    Baby Jayhawker, Thanks for the tip! I am considering implimenting that soon.

    However, UM vs. OSU will always be a point of great debate! However, You seemed to have a typo..you said go blue and I am sure u ment GO BUCKS. Easy confusion..I fogive you! :-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home