Choose the Fate of Baby Annie

This is the blog about Annie, a college age female, who has an emense intrest in diapers and adult baby play. This is not about nor asscoiated in any way with actual children and is made for adults who share intrest in this fetish only. If you have no intrest in age-play, adults wearing diapers, or BDSM such as spanking this site is not for you please exit now. Other than that, for those of you that care to read on, please enjoy!

Friday, October 14, 2005

More Weekend Stories

Finally Daddy made his way home. Boy was I happy to see him. I waddled out to meet him by the front door wear a baggy tshirt, jeans, and of course my sodden diaper. By now the diaper had expanded in size and it was clearly visable underneath all of my clothes. Daddy started laughing at me. "Does Baby need a diaper change?" I blushed and lowered my head as I nodded it. "Ok Baby let me put my stuff down then we can get you in a nice clean diaper." Daddy said ( with a little too much excitement). He then scooped me up and took me to his room. He proceeded to go to the closet and get out the necessary objects ( baby powder, 2 diapers, wipes....)

When he untaped me he mentioned that I still hadn't had a bowel movement yet. This isn't uncommon, I usually only have to everyother day. I knew however, that he was waiting to see how embarassed I would get when it finally did happen. So he quickly made a transaction of taking the old diapers from under my and replacing the new ones. Then he took the wipes to clean me off. He was terrible. He knew how horny I was yet he wanted to make sure I was "completely clean". The coolness of the wipes against my hot skin was almost too much. Then he powdered me making sure to rub it in. However, he did not allow me to savor this very long. I guess he thought baby felt enough pleasure so he abruptly stopped and taped me up nice and tight. Sexually frustrated I lay there on the floor. I was completely at his whims...it was unfair!

I kept reminding myself that it was my decision to start this blog and to possible keep me incased in diapers for a full weekend. It was my choice. Yet, I still wanted him to give me something more. I dashed that thought from my mind. It was dinner time and Daddy wanted my help in cooking dinner. I was to be his little helper tonight.

So for a while nothing truly interesting happened. Each of us talked about our days. I told him many of the stories that I am telling you now. He was really interested in how I liked my situation. I was doing alright, pretty happy thatI didn't have to eat baby food like one of my possible outcomes. It was chicken and veggies babyfood....ick! I was not looking forward to that. I had never tasted formula before so that didn't effect me. However, the spanking I was suspose to ask him for was making my stomach go in knots....but thats another story.

So after dinner and we started cleaning up Daddy brought something to my attention. We were running low on diapers. I knew what he was getting at the minute he said that. I also knew how evil his mind was. It was almost night time which ment night time diapers....and he was planning on going out in public. Evil, evil mind. I was silently cursing him in my head. He was right though, we actually only had 2 left. Not even enough for my day tomorrow.

I glared at Daddy and he took down my jeans to add an extra diaper on. 3 diapers in public??? I was so nervous and not ready to do this. He was more than ready and never been more excited. I don't know how I looked, I was too afraid to look in the mirror....I just walked out to his car in the dark parking lot......



More to come later....

Don't forget to vote on my next poll, and please only vote once! http://www.misterpoll.com/118883849.html

3 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Annie, iam glad i found your blog by accident, you make the readers fantasy work with your stories :). I wish you and your bf a very good time and hope to read more. Ps.: I hope you dont take your poll too serious and doo whatever is fun to you

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Annie; Hope you had fun out with daddy when he put that 3rd diaper on you before you went out to buy more diapers for you . Were you wet before daddy put that 3rd diaper on you ?

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Annie, I sure hope your daddy does read this blog to with you. Daddy should shave you down there than put some vaaline on you both sides down there and some in the middle but not in you than after he wipes his hands off he puts you in your diapers and dresses you and feeds you a bottle or two before you go out than take you out for a bike ride or a long walk you will love the effect it has on you .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home