Choose the Fate of Baby Annie

This is the blog about Annie, a college age female, who has an emense intrest in diapers and adult baby play. This is not about nor asscoiated in any way with actual children and is made for adults who share intrest in this fetish only. If you have no intrest in age-play, adults wearing diapers, or BDSM such as spanking this site is not for you please exit now. Other than that, for those of you that care to read on, please enjoy!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

First Story

So there I was, on my back in my boyfriends bed. My pants and panties were off and he was heading to the closet. I knew what he was getting, it WAS the begining of my sentance. I had been sentanced by my readers to a full weekend in diapers. Many things were running through my head including the fact that I was excited. I don't know why, I was also scared to death, I have never worn diapers for more than a few hours. I looked at my underwear on the floor. The satin feeling would never grace my sensitive lips for 3 days! Then he came in carrying 2 diapers, it was the day time. Taking his time he slowly prepared the scene. Bringing out the baby oil and powder so I can easily see them in view, taking away my panties and putting them with his things. Very effective in making me feel that I was no longer a grown up, no longer a big girl.

Bringing the diapers into plain view he told me to be good and up my hips. He slowly slid the diapers underneath me allowing my rosy cheeks to feel the soft case I was about to be enclosed in. I was not able to get the thought of a whole weekend in diapers out of my head, my lips started to drip in anticipation. Johnny started to chuckle at this. "What's wrong baby?" He's say as he gently touched my sweet spot. Teasing me, tempting me, he knows just what to do to get me going. I arch my hips slightly to greet his welcome touches. Then he stops abruptly. "Baby is only a baby and needs to be wearing a diaper." he says with an evil grin. Then he grabs the oil and rubs it into my skin, making sure to only grace the enlarged spots. Leaving me wanting more and knowing how much he is teasing me. Then taking the powder and making sure to really rub it in. This was torture! I knew he wouldn't give me any pleasure, I was a baby and that is not what babies want. But I wanted it so bad. Then just as slowly as he started he brought this to an end. Making sure to take his time to tape me up in my disposable chastity device.

Then he left the room for a minute to get my clothes for school. I was running late as it was. He brought in this pair of jeans that hugs my skin tightly but is too large in the waist so they tend to fall down a bit. I started to protest but he would have none of it. He helped me dress bringing the pants all the way up. There was a buldge, but luckly he allowed me to wear a hoodie since it was a cool day. He patted my butt rather roughly and stated "Baby better get to class so her little diapered butt isnt late." Then he made me drink a glass of juice and watched me leave on my bike. I was so horny the rubbing of the diaper as I peddled and the pressure of the seat was doing its job on me! It felt like it took forever to get to campus but it was really only a few minutes. I quickly pull my jeans up as soon as I dismounted from the bike. They were starting to sag a little. Hoping nothing was peeking out I just continues as if nothing happened, ready to start my day of classes.

Stay tuned more to come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home