Choose the Fate of Baby Annie

This is the blog about Annie, a college age female, who has an emense intrest in diapers and adult baby play. This is not about nor asscoiated in any way with actual children and is made for adults who share intrest in this fetish only. If you have no intrest in age-play, adults wearing diapers, or BDSM such as spanking this site is not for you please exit now. Other than that, for those of you that care to read on, please enjoy!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Sorry for the Confusion

As I expected, there was a little confusion between the polls that were on this site and the polling site. The polling site is what you use to vote. I really am sorry for the confusion I do blame myself because if I was just a visitor a this site I know I would also vote on the polls that are listed on this site. So, since that was a problem I have deleted them. I hate erasing things but I felt it would be much easier to understand this way. Please vote at the polling site: http://www.misterpoll.com/results.mpl?id=118883849 if you have not done so already. Thanks !

5 Comments:

  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't wait to read all about the experiences you will go through after your poll is over!!!

    Great work so far.

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You need to quit with that crap... you've been a bad baby... now into diapers for you. I'll tell you when you can get changed..

     
  • At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Leave nothing out! Tell us everything. It sounds like a wonderful weekend, you diapered little girl!
    and you stay in those diapers too..

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Baby Annie - We are still waiting to read about your embarrasing diaper experiences when out .

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No one is going to believe this website unless pictures are posted.

    My best guess?

    A 35 year old male is writing and posting this simply as escapism.

    When actual pictures of this poster are added, I'll become a believer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home