Choose the Fate of Baby Annie

This is the blog about Annie, a college age female, who has an emense intrest in diapers and adult baby play. This is not about nor asscoiated in any way with actual children and is made for adults who share intrest in this fetish only. If you have no intrest in age-play, adults wearing diapers, or BDSM such as spanking this site is not for you please exit now. Other than that, for those of you that care to read on, please enjoy!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Getting Started

Hiya! My name is Annie and this is my Adult Baby site! To get started you might want to know a little bit about myself. I am female college student where I am currently in my third year. I live with my boyfriend in a nice little apartment off-campus. This is our first year living together and so far it is going pretty well. He knows about all of my kinks including my interest in the adult baby world. I am looking for friends either online or maybe eventually some I can meet up with and talk about ab or even dl (diaper lovers) .This is currently one of the main focuses in my fetishes which is why I am creating this site.

I got this great idea from a bet some other girls were making a while ago. However, this site is slightly different. To put this bluntly I willtell you exactly how this site will work. I am a lover of diapers and all things associated with adult babies. So each week there will be a poll about various things to determine how I will be involved with diapers. It might be better to just show you so soon you will find the first set of polls. You vote on what you would like to see happen, I will do what the majority votes for and then blog about it. The first dealine for the first set of polls is October 6th. I will begin on October 7th, put the new polls up, and blog in great detail about my experiences for all of you to read and laugh at. As of right now there are no pictures but that might change eventually once I actually have more than 2 voters!

So, enjoy this site. Please only vote once. And tell all your ab/dl friends about this site!!

6 Comments:

  • At 2:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello, I just wanted to say that I actually read your blog, and I am very interested. Unlike the marketing weasels above.

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Blogger said…

    Thank you! I really appriciate that someone is actually reading my site. I had a little trouble with the polls but they are all fixed now so please vote if you haven't already! Thank you again, I hope you continue to enjoy this site!

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Also reading your lovely Blog, and looking forward to many more posts.

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Also a reader and looking forward to some good posts and polls.

    Tim from MI

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Baby Annie

    Love your web site keep up the good work on it and keep yourself diapered because you might pee your pants without your comfortable diapers on . We would not want any accidents now would we baby .

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    hihi Annie
    i too read your post and it seems interesting but i did not see a poll to vote on. :( sorry i couldnt vote.

    sincerely
    lil_mary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home