Choose the Fate of Baby Annie

This is the blog about Annie, a college age female, who has an emense intrest in diapers and adult baby play. This is not about nor asscoiated in any way with actual children and is made for adults who share intrest in this fetish only. If you have no intrest in age-play, adults wearing diapers, or BDSM such as spanking this site is not for you please exit now. Other than that, for those of you that care to read on, please enjoy!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Problem Amended For a While

So, I have created a poll site where you guys can go and vote about my fate. The questions will take place there until I can get this website fixed. Please Do NOT vote on this site as of right now. I have counted all the voted that were cast so far and transfered them to the poll site. Any Votes on this site after this will NOT count. Thanks for understanding and I hope you all stay tuned.


.....Oh and you might want the site: http://www.misterpoll.com/results.mpl?id=118883849

1 Comments:

  • At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey contact me at "inglemun01" on AIM later tonight. I would love to get to know you better and chat. i am so into this stuff and have a website and everything about it. Nice poll

     

Post a Comment

<< Home