Choose the Fate of Baby Annie

This is the blog about Annie, a college age female, who has an emense intrest in diapers and adult baby play. This is not about nor asscoiated in any way with actual children and is made for adults who share intrest in this fetish only. If you have no intrest in age-play, adults wearing diapers, or BDSM such as spanking this site is not for you please exit now. Other than that, for those of you that care to read on, please enjoy!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Long Time No Post

Hi guys! I know you all must be wondering what happened so I am going to explain quickly. I haven't been able to use my computer very much since my last post because my computer contracted a worm. 445 files were infected and it really wasn't a fun time to fix. However, the good news is that I am back and here to stay. I'll make up my hiatus to you all by adding a special question in my next poll. The new poll, by the way will be up later tonight. Don't worry I'll post a link. Then starting tomorrow you should be getting plenty of fun stories about my dipaered adventures and oh boy were they adventures. So thanks for being so pacient I really appriciate it!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    facebook likes
    1000 facebook likes

    http://www.astronomylive.com/content/eye-safety-during-solar-eclipse http://science-connect.net/?q=node/1084
    buy facebook likes buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes
    i have windows vista and my computer is fairly new. i don't have viruses (but i am prone to them) what can i do to get the computer going quick. i don't want anything to install because when my mom sees them, she gets fussy.

    get facebook likes facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Or perhaps the Web makes this certain doing your research a very simple move in order to make. The web provides a level of privateness and as well security that is difficult so you can get throughout other areas. Sexual men sizegenetics no more needs to stay a lengthy and also hard procedure. Male sizegenetics therapists possess a robust presence using the net and presently right now generally at this time now certainly , truth be told furthermore in that respect so here really is no reason to visit elsewhere when you're searching to obtain a expert that is going to allow for you to.
    http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home