Choose the Fate of Baby Annie

This is the blog about Annie, a college age female, who has an emense intrest in diapers and adult baby play. This is not about nor asscoiated in any way with actual children and is made for adults who share intrest in this fetish only. If you have no intrest in age-play, adults wearing diapers, or BDSM such as spanking this site is not for you please exit now. Other than that, for those of you that care to read on, please enjoy!

Saturday, October 01, 2005

A Little Burnt

First I have to say that I am shocked. As of right now there are 73 votes, I think that's amazing. Thank you for voting and reading my site! I am just floored at how many votes I have from under a week. Keep voting for those of you who have not voted yet, the deadline is still October 6th.

On a note about my current life, I was tanning for the past couple of days for a big event comming up. Yes, I know tanning is bad and I really shouldn't but in my defense I have only gone tanning before 4 big event including this one. Not that much considering my age. I usually only do it becasue I have akward tan lines and I have to wear a strappy dress. This time it happened to be a farmers tan from my summer job. It truly looked like I was wearing tan gloves with my dress. Anyways, to get on with the point, I went tanning for two days, Thursday was my third day.

On Thursday I knew I shouldn't go, I was the tiniest bit pink from my last visit and I knew the chances were very good that I could get burnt this time. I even told my boyfriend about this (there was a mistake and we will get to it in a little). Well, after tanning on Thursday guess what happened....I was burnt, pretty bad. My back was sore and hurt and NOTHING could touch it without pain. This did not please my boyfriend, John. Then I insisted that I needed to go tanning on Friday cuz that was the day of the big event. I was just so focused on getting rid of these darn tan lines that I lost track of how important it would be to be comfrotable on the day.

So the next day I did not go tanning. It's a good thing and I am sure almost all of you agree. However, my "punishment" was to wear two diapers as I continued on some errands that needed to be done. So, he took me in my room, laid me down on my bed and proceeded to powder me. Slowly and gently rubbing the powder into my skin, getting to very sensitive parts then..."You've got to remember Annie, your being punished". Then locked me up in a bulky chastity device and pulling up my athletic pants. when I looked in the mirror to see the damage there sure was little bulges in places they shouldn't be and..they slightly showed through. I started to protest but John insisted that we had no time and told me to keep my shirt untucked as we went out in public. I was humiliated. I felt everyone could tell by the way I walked what my secret was. He knows how to diaper me just right so that I feel every move. It was a long time before I was able to take it off. I do not think anyone noticed but, I would have if I was the onlooker...that's just me. Luckily he did not make me wear the diapers to the big event. That would have been terrible! I wouldn't have been able to relax all night.

So there's my story of the past day and part of the reason why I didn't post. I was so embarassed I can't imagine having to go any more than that in public! Or even wetting in public!! Next weekend, whatever my fate, should be interesting.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope the sunburn is feeling better!
    That was nice of John to let you go to the big event without diapers. You need to be a dl to really notice diapers in public sometimes.

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Treatment for a sunburn..... Also works on diaper rash.....

    Get some Panama Jack sunburn salve (or similar: aloe, menthol, and lidocaine); and for one part salve add about 1/4 part Desitin diaper rash creme (or similar: zinc oxide with vitamin D).

    The pain will be gone in about an hour, the burn will be gone within 24 hours.

    I've used this many times... Good luck!

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Blogger said…

    Thanks yeoldedipers! I did take ur advice and it worked! I appriciate the helpfulness!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home