Choose the Fate of Baby Annie

This is the blog about Annie, a college age female, who has an emense intrest in diapers and adult baby play. This is not about nor asscoiated in any way with actual children and is made for adults who share intrest in this fetish only. If you have no intrest in age-play, adults wearing diapers, or BDSM such as spanking this site is not for you please exit now. Other than that, for those of you that care to read on, please enjoy!

Friday, October 14, 2005

Home Sweet Home

To continue with my weekend stories....

By the time I got home it was early afternoon. Not too much to be said about that. Daddy and my classes differ slightly so we only had a little time together before he had to go to class himself. Since my diaper wasn't too wet he decided not to worry about it just yet. I also had not had a bowel movement yet ( lucky for me!!) and Daddy was teasing my about that.

However, since I stayed up late the night before Daddy took me into my room to take a nap. Slowly undressing me so all I was left in was a diaper. Embarassed as I was I wanted to just jump and hide under the covers. Daddy would have none of it. He made me stand there while he talked to me about what time he'd be home. Then finally ending my embarassment he tucked me in and set my alarm.

I was grateful to get some extra sleep. I never seem to be able to get enough. The just before he left for classes he came back in. I tried to act as if I was already asleep instead of contemplating my situation. Then all of a sudden I felt a little nudge by my mouth. I was slightly shock so I gasped and then opened my eyes to see him inserting a pacifier into my mouth. Of course I gladly accepted. I love being babied and little things that like give me comfort. So I drifted off to dreamland.

When my alarm went off it was just about time for daddy to come home. He also has a small load of classes on Friday as well. However, I really had to pee. I figured that there is no use in even thinking about going to the bathroom. If Daddy ever found out he would be VERY mad and my punishment would not be fun at all. So I went, and filled up my diaper just about to it's limit. Then I realized something....Daddy wouldn't be home for another hour. It was one of those things that he told me before he tucked me in. So as the warmth was surrounding me once again I began to regret not having a little more resistance. I plopped back down and felt a familiar squish, it made me giggle.

I tried to concentrate on some homework but when you're as horny as I was with no sign of relief, it's kinda hard. So I studied for a little then read some stories online and pretty much counted the minutes till Daddy is suspose to come home....

1 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you peed your diaper a bit more when you saw your daddy so he'd likely change you rightaway but tease you as he is changing you and not give you any satisfaction .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home