Choose the Fate of Baby Annie

This is the blog about Annie, a college age female, who has an emense intrest in diapers and adult baby play. This is not about nor asscoiated in any way with actual children and is made for adults who share intrest in this fetish only. If you have no intrest in age-play, adults wearing diapers, or BDSM such as spanking this site is not for you please exit now. Other than that, for those of you that care to read on, please enjoy!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

New Links

I just updated my link list so feel free to check any of the amazing sites out. I am not fully done yet, I have added the ones I frequent the most often but there are plenty of ABDL sites that I have not added yet. Give me some time and they will be all listed.

Also, if one of those sites listed is your site and you do not wish me to put is as a link please contact me through my email and as soon as I recieve your message I will be sure to remove the link.

I hope you all enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home