Choose the Fate of Baby Annie

This is the blog about Annie, a college age female, who has an emense intrest in diapers and adult baby play. This is not about nor asscoiated in any way with actual children and is made for adults who share intrest in this fetish only. If you have no intrest in age-play, adults wearing diapers, or BDSM such as spanking this site is not for you please exit now. Other than that, for those of you that care to read on, please enjoy!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Fetish

So this is not part of my weekend stories but rather just a little tidbit about myself. I feel that one of the answers on my poll deserves some explanation. The mashed Potatoes in diaper. See, I know most people just thinking that messing is the best thing and can't really understand why I put that there. So I will explain a little. Ever sinceI can remember I have had a slight food fetish. Not with eating it or anything but rather being messy with it. I know it may not be some of your kinks but it is just something I have always been interested in. The problem with this is thatIhave never actually done anything with it. I always mean to, the thought turns me on but I am a bit of a chicken. So that is why it is on there. It is embarassing, mushy, does not smell like poop ( so it can easily be used in public), and it is quite a turn on. I just thought I would clear some things up for some of my readers who don't understnad the subsitute of mashed squishy potatoes for poop. Anybody else like this? Or have any thoughts about this?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Blogger said…

    Thanks for all your comments on my site! I really appriciate a reader who takes an interest in my blog. I am also happy to see that you started your own blog. I hope that it goes well for you, I will be checking back to see your progress!

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    like your blog.
    I like messing but like you, I don't like the smell. You can use nullo and it eliminates your smell. Very effective

     

Post a Comment

<< Home