Choose the Fate of Baby Annie

This is the blog about Annie, a college age female, who has an emense intrest in diapers and adult baby play. This is not about nor asscoiated in any way with actual children and is made for adults who share intrest in this fetish only. If you have no intrest in age-play, adults wearing diapers, or BDSM such as spanking this site is not for you please exit now. Other than that, for those of you that care to read on, please enjoy!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Store

Daddy, with a big grin on his evil face opened the car door for me and we were off to the nearest store. I sat that, half laughing at Daddy teasing me, half- very nervous. I couldn't imagine anything more embarassing then going to buy diapers while wearing diapers!! So we got to the nearest store. It was dark outside but not late enough for the store to be dead. There were plenty of people walking around. Trying to kill time I took Daddy to other things we really needed ( ie. icecream). Before long he was getting frustrated with my procrastination and gave me a sharp swat on the butt to get his point. This sharp swat, which gave a loud thudding sound, didn't hurt but I did not want to make a scene so I complied. I took my basket full of goods to a few isles over... where the diapers were located. I quickly grabbed a pack and headed out. Only using a basket ( not a good idea) it was easy for people to see exactly what I was carrying. I swear I saw people give me strange looks. I am a young girl and it is not common that you see such a girl carrying such a thing. The cashier was very nice and did not even look twice but I felt so insecure with my butt buldging as it was.

Finally the experience was over. I our bags were getting packed when all of a sudden...I had to wet myself. Goodness, I couldn't hold it, I had so much to drink at dinner. Daddy was paying at the checkout when he noticed me get into my stance. Legs slightly apart, trying very hard to relax. I was going in a store!! I waddled out of the store, trying to hurry Daddy who was walking unusually slow. I was now wet, tired, embarassed, and a little cranky. I really didn't want to wet my bedtime diapers, I knew Daddy wouldn't change them till the morning. He has always tried to let me get a diaper rash, it never works. I never wet too much at one time and wear really absorbant diapers so I just haven't. I am curious though at what it would be like, I hear though it's not very pleasant. (Please post a comment if you have every experienced a diaper rash and weather it was terrible or not so bad) So we got home and he took me in his arms and started to cuddle with me for a little. He wanted to cheer his baby up. He got me some juice and animal crackers and we sat and talked for a little. I would wet once more before it was time to retire. That time however, I was able to savor the warmth surrounding me and just sit and relax. But before long it was time for him to go to work. He works crazy hours and it leaves me alone during some nights. he insisted it was baby's bedtime and would have no fussing about it. Which, trust me, I tried. As soon as I did though I was in one clean sweep taken over his knee and smacked about ten times on my diapered butt. Eventhough I had three diapers on I could still feel a slight sting and the embarassment alone had me begging for release. So I was brought to bed and stripped down naked. Where Daddy had a little fun. He started playing with my boobs and saying what a beautiful girl I was. I liked all the attention and the way he touch me. He started rubbing the front of my diaper and we were soon kissing on my bed. It was really getting in the heat of the moment when he pulled out my pjs....I was sexually frustrated once again with no release.

He left for a few minutes and came back with a bottle full of warm milk. He obviously wanted to help something occur a little faster since I hadn't messed myself yet. I laid there never feeling more babyish in my life. Being bottle fed by your boyfriend is really one of the things on the top of my list. So as soon as I was finished he took me up and tried to brup me. I was outraged and tried to push away...he however was strong so I wasn't able to. Realizing he wasn't going to stop until I gave him what he wanted I tried and evetually gave in. He prasied me for being such a good baby and then tucked me in. He plopped me pacifier in my mouth, rubbed the front of my diaper and then left. I was asleep in no time.

I was out and didn't even realize when he came home. However, the next day was the most interesting of all. I finally had what he had been waiting for.....

3 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Blogger said…

    Wow Rusty that sure is some punishment! I am glad you learned your lesson so you'll never have to go through that again!

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I once wore a diaper for the weeekend.And i got a slight diaper rash andit hurt alot to me.I am only 13 years old.

    diaper devin

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes my auntie Mary took me to the in diapers to buy diapers too. She had baby wearing a baby pink t-shirt and white shorts that you could see my animals vinyl pants and the sales lady ask if she could help. Baby was a little red in the face. I did have a good time. Take care and stay in diapers. Baby Bobby

     

Post a Comment

<< Home