Choose the Fate of Baby Annie

This is the blog about Annie, a college age female, who has an emense intrest in diapers and adult baby play. This is not about nor asscoiated in any way with actual children and is made for adults who share intrest in this fetish only. If you have no intrest in age-play, adults wearing diapers, or BDSM such as spanking this site is not for you please exit now. Other than that, for those of you that care to read on, please enjoy!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Saturday Morning

So I woke up Saturday morning with a real need to pee and sinceI figured Daddy wouldn't be asleep to much longer...I just let it go. Releasing all the pressure that had built up there felt amazing. Soon, the time passed and it was getting later and later. I had been up since about 8 waiting for Daddy to get up but he was still sleeping at 9. That's an hour in a wet diaper!! I was starting to get antsy and started to try to wake Daddy up but he grumbled something that I think was another language and then rolled over....I tried to go back to sleep myself but I really wanted to go outside and play or maybe even go shopping! So I did the only thing a baby can do, I started to cry and complain. Daddy was startled by this sudden outbusrt and jumped awake. Luckly Daddy understands his baby and is never upset when things like this happen. He actually started to laugh at me. He slowly started to wake up and got out of bed.

"Come on baby, we'll get you breakfast first then change you later."

I guess he was right. I was only a little wet and I was well protected so I followed him to the kitchen where he proceeded to prepare me some oatmeal for breakfast. When it was done he sat down at the table next to me with his bowl and mine and took a bite of his. When I tried to take a bite of mine he insisted it was a little too hot and that baby should let it cool so it doesn't hurt her. Then he picked up my spoon and started to feed me my oatmeal. I was a little embarassed at first. After a while I was getting used to it. I did not have a bib or anything on so Daddy was careful to make sure nothing go to messy. When we were both finished with breakfast Daddy took me into the living room to watch some cartoons while he cleaned up. About a half hour later it started to happen....I had to poop.

I was very nervous. I didn't know what to think to what to do. Mess myself? Could I? My eyes darted toward the bathroom then back at the television a few times. When Daddy Came in he noticed my discomfort and started to smile.

"Baby gonna be a good girl and mess for Daddy?"

I glared at him. I didn't know what I wanted to do. I knew Daddy would be sad if he didn't get to see me do the deed he would be waiting for. So I decided to go for it. I truly had never been more embarassed in my life. I wanted to go hide somewhere in a hole or cover myself with blanket or something. Anything! I proceeded to crouch and get in a position where I could actually get some to come out. I couldn't seem to while sitting down and I didn't want to get all messy anyways. Finally it came out. It took me long enough to relax. It is not as easy as it sounds. It is really hard to go in a diaper!! However as soon as I finished I looked up at Daddy who was now laughing histarically. Then...he pushed me down!! I fell right on my butt and everything when squish!!

"Daddy, that was NOT funny!!!"
"Oh yes it was Baby!"

The smell was pretty bad and we both agreed a diaper change was probably the best thing for both of us. When he helped me up he had me lead the way to his room and rubbed my butt just so I could feel it squich again. I did , however, have my revenge. Daddy was the one who had to clean me up. The easiest thing we decided was for me to take a bath. So there daddy went off to prepare me a nice warm bubble bath.

When I got to the bathroom he dropped my diaper into a waiting trash bag. Then he helped me into the bathtub. He gave me some soap crayons and a few other toys and let me play a little. I enjoyed myself but before long playtime was over. Then Daddy came back in to wash me. I won't go into too much detail but let me tell you that I was by far the cleanest I have ever been after that bath!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what cartoons did you watch?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home