Choose the Fate of Baby Annie

This is the blog about Annie, a college age female, who has an emense intrest in diapers and adult baby play. This is not about nor asscoiated in any way with actual children and is made for adults who share intrest in this fetish only. If you have no intrest in age-play, adults wearing diapers, or BDSM such as spanking this site is not for you please exit now. Other than that, for those of you that care to read on, please enjoy!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tidbits

Please Don't forget to vote in my poll if you have not done so already!! The link once again is http://www.misterpoll.com/118883849.html .

Also, don't be afraid to leave comments on my site. I would love to hear if you agree/don't agree, like/ don't like , or just what your feelings about AB is. As long as it is not an advertisement, vulgar or discriminatory it is welcome. so please feel free to fill up my comments. You also don't have to be be a blogger member to add a comment. When you add a comment as anonymous just sign your name at the bottom of the post....or don't. I just want you all to feel free to post and engage in this blog. Thanks for all of you have already posted comments!

Also if there is any suggestions you have for me don't be afraid to e.mail me. You can find my email on my profile.

Thank you all for stopping by my site! I appriciate all of my returning visitors as well as my first time visitors and I hope you all continue to keep stopping by!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Annie,
    I check in more often now to see whats new. Keep up the great work, I look forward to reading about your diapered times. Once you feel the pleasure of wearing diapers, it will stay with you for life. It happened to me.
    I say go for it Annie, wear those diapers! They feel good don't they?

     
  • At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the blog so far! Keep going!

    Sissybecky

     

Post a Comment

<< Home