Choose the Fate of Baby Annie

This is the blog about Annie, a college age female, who has an emense intrest in diapers and adult baby play. This is not about nor asscoiated in any way with actual children and is made for adults who share intrest in this fetish only. If you have no intrest in age-play, adults wearing diapers, or BDSM such as spanking this site is not for you please exit now. Other than that, for those of you that care to read on, please enjoy!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Partying

So like I said I really did not expect to go partying. It was kinda weighing on my mind. When Daddy stopped at McDonalds to get me a Happy Meal my thoughts were put aside for a moment. I was consumed with having the perfect size meal and a TOY to go with it. It was fun and Daddy sure enjoyed me playing with the toy. He really couldn't stop laughing! Then we packed everything up and headed back to our apartment.

Daddy took me to his bedroom and once again brought out the diapers. I saw he had three in his hand and started to protest! It was not yet time for me to wear three diapers! I still had a good hour left with only two on. He however was very calm and rational:


"Now Baby would you prefer me to change you at the party?"

I sulked back down and let Daddy have his way. He started to tickle my tummy and it got me to smile again. Even though I didn't want to, I didn't want to be smiling and wearing three diapers at a college party! He took a lot of care while changing me. Taking the cold wipe over my sensitive skin sent chills down my body. Noticing this he took extra care to warm up the baby oil before applying it to my skin. Gently he carassed me skin ever so softly. He generously applied the powder. Rubbing it into places that it sure felt good. I really wished he wouldnt stop. Then teasing me he touched inside my lips:

"Looks like Baby is a little wet and I haven't put the new diapers on!"

I begged and pleaded for him not to encase me in the diapers once again. But he gave me hope implying if I was good tonight and used my diapers at the party like I was suspose to that maybe he would help me. I sure hoped so, it was for sure but it was better than no hope at all. So I waddled off to my room, very horny and slightly hopeful. As I opened up my closet to look and see what clothes I should wear I came across a realization....

My party clothes are made to make me looks sexy...and they are all tight! John wanted to leave within the half hour so I had to do some quick thinking. First decision was to wear a nice pair of jeans instead of black pants. Then I found the perfect shirt. It really looks like a piece of lingerie, but its not. Nice spaghetti staps, silky material , blue with lacy trim on the top and bottom. The length cam over my butt! This was perfect it would help conceal some suspicions. I threw on a pair of high heals and we were out the door. Daddy didn't plan on drinking too much so he volunteered to drive so his Baby wouldn't have to walk.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow please tell us more about the party and what time did you arrive and leave . Did you arrive in a wet diaper ? If i was your daddy i'd put a soaker in the middle of your 3 disposable diapers .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home