Choose the Fate of Baby Annie

This is the blog about Annie, a college age female, who has an emense intrest in diapers and adult baby play. This is not about nor asscoiated in any way with actual children and is made for adults who share intrest in this fetish only. If you have no intrest in age-play, adults wearing diapers, or BDSM such as spanking this site is not for you please exit now. Other than that, for those of you that care to read on, please enjoy!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Party

We arrived at the party which had barely started. It was at a good friends house and we said we owuld come over to help drunk-proof the house. For those of you that do not know what that means..it involved hiding anything small and breakable, sharp and dangerous, or valuable. Taking all these items and putting them in the locked bedrooms. Also, getting plenty of trashcans and all sorts of various activites. Finally, the kegs came out. It ended up being one wild party once it finally started. I was pretty gone by the time the party was at the highest point. I was also very wet! I don't know if it's just me or not but beer seems to go straight through me.

Although I wasn't worried about my diaper, Daddy sure was. Since it was a party there was nothing wrong with backing me up against a wall and feeling me up. He just happened to feel if I was wet or not also. Some of the girls were aslo questioning me about how I didn't have to use the bathroom yet. They of course had and had also known about how long I have been there. I assured them I just had a good bladder and then started laughing.

One of the embarassing aspect of the party happened around the middle fo the party. I happen to be very...friendly when I am drunk. Daddy knows this and of course he gets a little jeleous if I am not "friendly" with him...he is still ok with it. It is only flirting with a little touching...not exchange of sexual acts. So there was this one guy there who I was having a good time with and he was a real fun guy to talk to. As I flirting and touching his chest he looked nervously over at John. I assured him it was ok and John was a nice guy. This exchange continued on for a little until as he was getting more and more playful...he took a smack at my butt....and all that was heard was a THUD. I was pretty intoxicated and just kinda stared with my mouth wide open, he looked very confused and started to ask questions. Not knowing what to say I just stayed quiet. That's when he went to grab my butt to get a better feel....Luckily Daddy came up quickly and informed the guy that it would NOT be approiate to touch his girlfriends butt.

I felt so lucky to have Daddy there. If he hadn't been there the guy might have had the chance to explore in more depth. That could have been even more embarassing. Nothing else like that happened the rest of the night. By the end of the night my three diapers were sure near their limit. Apparently Daddy gave me a diaper change as soon as I got home...but I don't remember it. I just know that I slept like a rock that night. I am not sure if I went in my sleep or if I woke up and just don't remember....but I sure woke up with a wet diaper in the morning as well.....




1 Comments:

  • At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Baby Annie Hope your 3 diapers were soakin wet when you left the party and also hope you were wet too you know what i mean . Give us an update please on this . From one diapered baby girl to another keep up the great work on your site baby and stay diapered !!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home